The expertise to help you achieve the highest level of physical and mental health.
Whether you or your family member needs constant medical attention or requires rehabilitative therapy, we have the people, the skills and the resources to help.
Our focus is on skilled nursing and rehabilitation services, which are dispensed by our team of compassionate, experienced nurses and therapists. We are dedicated to meeting your individualized needs with a personalized approach built around:
- Customizing the appropriate medical, nutritional, mental or behavioral treatments
- Working with referring physicians to issue progress reports or update treatments and care as needed
- Encouraging you and your loved one in long-term care to stay in touch through activities and visits
- Creating individualized discharge plans
- Performing home evaluations prior to discharge
Complete support for total well-being.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Management of complex medical conditions
- Intricate wound care, including Wound V.A.C.®
- IV therapy
- Pain management
- Podiatry services
- Psychiatric support
- Optometry services
- Hospice care
Specialized rehabilitation and therapy for the best possible outcomes.
- Alzheimer’s support group
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- VitalStim® therapy to correct swallowing disorders
- Rehabilitation after limb amputation
- Post orthopedic and total joint replacement rehabilitation
- Laryngectomy rehabilitation
- Cognitive and perceptual retraining